Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Springtime in New York

.
VIEW PEERING DOWN FROM MY OPEN PORTHOLE WINDOW
 IN MY HOTEL ROOM AT THE MARITIME.  PATIO!!! 

I have just returned from another wonderful few days New York - a city that never fails to inspire me.  I stayed at the nostalgic Maritime Hotel in Chelsea - I always imagine that Don Draper might stroll past in the lobby.  Over the weekend NYC was blessed by a golden light and gorgeous warm pre-spring weather.  I took the opportunity to race around the city to study different hotels, restaurants, taverns, patios, markets... what a wealth of great places to research for upcoming projects.  Of course, New York is also a place to reunite with dear friends and strengthen new business relationships, and I did that as well, lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment