Wow, striding so quickly into 2013; it is already mid-February! This has been one of the most productive 6 week periods ever for JFD - a harbinger for the rest of the year perhaps. A few of the latest endeavors:
- Full renovation and addition design in progress for a home in Rosedale-Moore Park.
- Design drawings in progress for the 9th floor of the Eckler actuarial office.
- Design in progress for the renovation of all of the public areas for the
Chocolate Company Lofts on Queen West.
- Photo shoot over the weekend with Scott Norsworthy for the recently completed
Beacon Securities offices on the 40th floor of Mies Van Der Rohe's TD Tower.
Congratulations to them for their open house celebrations!
- Condo renovation at 20 Niagara. Excited about the special custom finishes.
- Work on the design of an all-new website and updated book.
- Completion of my own home renovation (or on second thought, that may be a