Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Update

Hello, is November around the corner?  I am excited about the projects on the boards right now.  I am working on a cottage project in Port Hope on a gorgeous property, have designed a tiny little sauna [memories from Helsinki flooding back], am about to embark on a 50's modern gem of a house renovation, am designing for the Thompson Hotel rooftop, and have just booked another short trip, this time to Miami for Art Basel again, which was so fun the last time.  The Art Deco hotels along South Beach have a special place in my heart.  Montreal was amazing - hopefully I'll get around to posting some photos eventually. I have been lagging on posting photos and new work I admit, however time is too precious these days, as always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment