Sunday, December 6, 2015

Instagram

I have been enjoying Instagram over the past little while, and reflect on why that is.  Looking back at my posts I enjoy the collage of snapshots as a document of moments that I have chosen to capture.  A tiny fraction of moments actually experienced, but chosen by instinct and impulse, and they eventually tell a story, altogether.  I like seeing the grid of images enfolding.  I am a visual person - forgive me if I forget your name the first time I hear it - but I can describe an album by how the cover looks.  Anyway, Instagram is like a series of personal Polaroids and that is a refreshing change from the way that some other social media operate.  I have also questioned whether I should post personal moments on something connected to my professional endeavors, however I think that they are one and the same, and perhaps give some insight into who I am and what I care about.  Projects are incredibly personal to me at all times, and so the experiences that are shared will inevitably bring meaning to the nuances of what may be eventually built.

Random thoughts on a Sunday morning.

https://www.instagram.com/jennyfrancis_design/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment