Wednesday, May 29, 2013

NYC ICFF 2013



.





Here are just a few snapshots of few things I saw and liked in NYC at ICFF - for some reason I didn't take a lot of photos but I looked at a great deal!  I noticed a lot of beautiful wood cabinetry and furnishings with restrained metal and leather details, lacquered or enameled tableware objects, brass artifacts, modern interpretations of traditional chandelier forms.  Off-site, I noted many collaborations between different disciplines and cultures to come up with interesting albeit experimental ideas.  It was great fun as well to have brunch at the Waverly Inn, discover Cafe Gitane at the Jane, walk the High Line, and attend the many design receptions and events at Wanted, and in Soho and Noho.  As always, NYC offered a wealth of opportunity for inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment